- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
- Fat Facts
Start the New Year Off Right Right With a Class from The School of Modern Herabl Medicine
Learn how herbs work on the energetic and biochemical levels, how a plant’s taste, smell, shape, color, texture, form and habitat provide clues to its uses. Understand plant chemistry by learning about some of the major chemicals found in plants that provide their healing properties.
Learn personality typing and emotional iris analysis and how these systems help you quickly get an idea about a person's personality so you can council them on how to balance their life. Learn how to use color, music and sound as emotional healing tools.
This incredible reference offers helpful strategies for solving health problems naturally and serves as a practial reference for herbalists or health professionals who are trying to help clients.
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.