- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
Learn how to work with a person to identify the root causes of their health problems and develop effective natural healing strategies for them with Steven Horne in this three-part webinar
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
The School of Modern Herbal Medicine
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Flu?
- Categorized in: Herbal Hour Videos
Every winter fear tactics are used to encourage people to get vaccines to protect themselves from the "dangerous" flu and every few years the news media hypes a new flu scare—swine flu, Asian flu, etc. In this Herbal Hour video Steven Horne explains why the flu is nothing to be afraid of and how you can both prevent and cure it with natural remedies.
Releated links can be found below.