- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
Learn how to work with a person to identify the root causes of their health problems and develop effective natural healing strategies for them with Steven Horne in this three-part webinar
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
The School of Modern Herbal Medicine
Unwind: Natural Remedies for Stress and Tension
- Categorized in: Herbal Hour Videos
This video features Steven Horne and Kimberly Balas discussing how to deal with stress and anxiety. They discuss what anxiety is and provide various tips for reducing anxiety and learning how to relax. They cover generalized anxiety disorder, panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder and post traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD).
For additional information on stress, anxiety and handling stress, check out the links below.