- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
Learn how to work with a person to identify the root causes of their health problems and develop effective natural healing strategies for them with Steven Horne in this three-part webinar
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
The School of Modern Herbal Medicine
Older, But Better
- Categorized in: Herbal Hour Videos
In this Herbal Hour Video Steven Horne explains why it's never too late to start improving your health. He has seen people in their 60s and 70s with health problems get healthier and feel younger when the started adopting a healthy diet and lifestyle and used appropriate herbs and supplements, beginning with his own parents. He also talks about the three ages of life and the role of elders in our society.
If you enjoy this program, please like it on YouTube and feel free to share it with anyone who can benefit from this information. Also check out the related articles in the links below.