- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
Learn how to work with a person to identify the root causes of their health problems and develop effective natural healing strategies for them with Steven Horne in this three-part webinar
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
The School of Modern Herbal Medicine
Good to the Bone
- Categorized in: Herbal Hour Videos
In this Herbal Hour video Steven Horne discusses how to have healthy bones and why bone health is critical to overall health. The bones do more than support and protect the body. The marrow is where blood cells are made and the bones are also storehouses of minerals. It takes more than calcium to make healthy bone, too. So, before you pop a bunch of calcium supplements to try to prevent osteoporosis, watch this video and learn about the nutrients your bones need to be good. Don't be "bad to the bone," be healthy to the bone.
You can learn more by reading the article Marrow in the Bones on this website. The link is below.