- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
Learn how to work with a person to identify the root causes of their health problems and develop effective natural healing strategies for them with Steven Horne in this three-part webinar
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
The School of Modern Herbal Medicine
Fats: The Good, the Bad and the Healthy
- Categorized in: Herbal Hour Videos
In this video Steven Horne demystifies fats. He explains the difference between saturated and unsaturated fats, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and more. This will help you understand that fats aren't all bad. There are good fats and bad fats. He also helps you to understand fatty acid supplements and what they are useful for.
Check out the related article in the links below. If you enjoy the video, please feel free to share it and please like it on YouTube. You can also ask any questions you have about fats in the comments section on YouTube.