- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
Learn how to work with a person to identify the root causes of their health problems and develop effective natural healing strategies for them with Steven Horne in this three-part webinar
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
The School of Modern Herbal Medicine
A Natural Approach to Fibromyalgia
- Categorized in: Herbal Hour Videos
In this video Steven Horne discuss Fibromyalgia and other related conditions (somtimes called Dysregulation Spectrum Syndrome or DDS) and the natural approaches we can take to dealing with these conditions.
If you enjoy this video please like it on YouTube. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more videos. The article Probable Cause: Fibromyalgia and DDS covers much of the material in this video and discusses how to work with not just fibromyalgia, but just about all chronic illnesses.